Finally our 1st annual conference could take place in Vienna from 8th – 10th May 2022.
We are very happy that so many of you participated at our event.
The feedback we received from you was consistently positive and we are already looking forward to next year.
Most of you are now fully in the picture and saw on the spot the thinking behind the networking idea and how much you enjoyed meeting the other participants.
This is a big deal for us.
We put personal relationships at the heart of everything we do and believe they are more important than ever in a world that becomes increasingly short term, impersonal and transactional.
The annual meeting is a culmination of the daily efforts of our team, all Members and Partners. We aim to help our members find the right partner in every corner of the world and build quality and lasting business relationships.
To summarise, here are a few points about the programmes and venues of the event:
- The Steigenberger Herrenhof Hotel in the heart of downtown Vienna was the venue for our event.
- A standing reception in the Hotel bars (Béla’s Wohnzimmer & Bar) on the first day followed by dinner set the good vibe for the annual meeting.
- On the second day, after the long, exhausting, but all the more useful conversations, we had leisure time in a friendlier atmosphere at the Vienna Prater, where we first took the Wiener Riesenrad to get over our acrophobia, and then tasted Viennese specialities at the Schweizerhaus, which has a well-deserved reputation in Vienna – we remember these part of the events with a particularly good feeling and laughter.
- On the third day, the atmosphere of liberation was more palpable and the conversations were more relaxed, but also extremely fruitful.
- The lunch afterwards was a fitting end to the event.
Get those pictures of memories from us.
Once again, thank you for all.
Your GIRN Team